Minggu, 12 Desember 2010

THE PREMIERE ~ (∩゜∀`∩)

I went to new cinema..
"THE PREMIERE"..!!

it's too expensive if I go ther with my friends and I paid it by my self coz the normal price of cinema ticket is Rp 15.000~Rp 35.000 but THE PREMIERE is Rp 100.000.
so I went there wuth my mother and she paid it.. :p
THE PREMIERE is sooo different with another cinema.
soooo luxury~~ XD
I'm soo happy to went there..
so I took many picture with the ticket..
LOL*  ( ̄▽+*)




here is the different between the normal cinema and THE PREMIERE :

normal cinema :
♦ the price is Rp 15.000 ~ Rp 35.000
♦ white / yellow paper ticket
♦ many people in one studio
♦ normal chair
♦ if you buy a food or drink,you take it u're self
♦ find u're own chair if u go in to the studio

THE PREMIERE :
♠ the price is Rp 100.000
♠ silver paper with the case
♠ only 20 pairs people
♠ blanket on the chair
♠ the chairs are like a aeroplain chair
♠ staff will bring you on u're chair when u go in
♠ staff will take u're food/drink to u're chair
♠ waiting room is like a restoran

3 komentar:

  1. You are so cute! Love your eyes <3

    BalasHapus
  2. omg great ;D So jealous ;D
    Nice here and yap your eyes are sooooo beautiful :)

    BalasHapus
  3. A : thankyou..♥ follow me.. :) I'll follow u too..

    cookie : hahahaaa,,thankyou..♥ follow me.. :) I'll follow u too..

    BalasHapus